Table owner(s) have full control over tables:
- They can see and modify every row and column, regardless of any specified permission.
- They can add, reorder and delete columns and change column settings.
- They can modify table settings (name, description, icon...)
- They decide who can access the table, define sharing permissions
- They can add and remove RowMerge Templates.
- They can also move and delete the table
Table owners are listed below the table’s name.
Click on the current table owner(s) name to add more table owners.
Although it wouldn't make much sense, you could add a Read-only user as table owner. Even as table owner, the user would still not be allowed to edit the table.
Subscription Admins and Super Users have Owner permissions on all the tables.