Table owner(s) have full control:
- They can see and modify every row and column, regardless of any specified permission.
- They can add, reorder and delete columns and change column settings.
- They can modify table settings (name, description, icon...)
- They decide who can access the table, define sharing permissions
- They can add and remove RowMerge Templates.
- They can also move and delete the table
Table owners are listed below the table’s name.
In the free version of RowShare, each table has only one owner: the user who created it. It can’t be changed.
With RowShare Business, table owners can add as many other co-owners as needed, to share the advanced rights listed above.
To add table owners, click on Share above the table, scroll down, expand the Advanced Option area, and add users to the Table Owners section.