Inactive Accounts - 90 Days Inactivity
We will delete tables of RowShare free users after 90 days of inactivity (and after an additional 30 days notice period).
If you do not belong to any RowShare Business subscription, if you do not use RowShare for a period of 90 days, we will start the following process:
- 90 days after your last activity (log in or modify a table)
- We email you to let you know that you need to connect to RowShare to reset this inactivity period or we will delete your tables in 30 days.
- We also email the identified users of your table (anyone who has it in its favorites, in its recent list or who has subscribed to the table) in case they would still use the table
- 118 days after your last activity
- We email you a last time to confirm the deletion
- 120 days after your last activity
- We actually delete your tables (the tables in your "Personal Tables" folder).